CAPTION THIS PHOTO & WIN!
Did you know that Nuttelex’s plant based spreads are the perfect butter substitute for making dairy free cake frosting & icing? That’s what our little chef below has used and if you can tell us the perfect caption for this picture you could win a beautiful cook book filled with loads of baking & frosting fun. Simply visit our facebook or instagram and find the post with this image. Don’t forget to Include the hashtag #NuttelexFrostingFun in your entry. For our Kiwi entrants, the 3 most creative entries win The Great New Zealand Birthday Cake Book. T & C’s below. Winners announced 28th June. Congratulations to our 3 Kiwi winners; Kim Dallmeier in Auckland; A Chisholm in Nelson and Sue Stevens in Tauranga.
1. Nuttelex Foods (the “Promoter”) is running a #NuttelexFrostingFun competition (the “Promotion”) for the prize listed below (the “Prize”). For the #NuttelexFrostingFun promotion participants will submit an entry for the chance to win one of 6 cookbooks.
2. The #NuttelexFrostingFun promotion is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Participants must have either an Australian or New Zealand postal address and be aged 18 or over. The Promotion is not open to the Promoter’s employees and their immediate families, or anyone professionally connected. Proof of name, age and address of persons entering (each an “Entrant”) may be required to verify identity.
3. This Promotion will commence on 22.05.18 and the closing date of the Promotion is midnight on 27.06.2018 (the “Promotional Period”). No entries received after the entry date for each of the prize draws will be valid.
4. The #NuttelexFrostingFun promotion is being run through the official Nuttelex Foods Facebook channels and Instagram account. 3 winners will be selected for Australia and 3 winners will be selected from New Zealand.
5. The promotor & participants acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Participants agree to release Facebook from any liability associated with the Promotion.
6. To enter the promotion, fans must follow the instructions on the ##NuttelexFrostingFun competition post on Facebook or instagram.
7. At the end of the entry period the winner will be decided by a jury of judges nominated by Nuttelex. Entrants seen to be Prize Hunters will have their entry voided. The winners will be notified by Facebook Messenger on 28th June 2018.
8. The 3 x Australian prize winners will each receive a copy of Mary berry’s Baking bible, valued at AU$40. The 3 x New Zealand winners will receive a copy each of the Great New Zealand birthday cake book valued at NZ$ 40.
9. The prizes are as described above and as advertised on the Facebook /Instagram competition. Nuttelex accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Facebook competition post and/or other Social Media channel).
10. Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Nuttelex takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost.
11. The decisions by Nuttelex on all matters relating to this competition are final and no correspondence will be entered. Nuttelex reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner’s right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions.
12. Any personal information collected as part of this competition will be held by Nuttelex in accordance with its privacy statement on this website. You have the right to access, update and correct such information.
13. All winners will have 72 hours to respond to the notification from the Promoter that they are a winner to organise the delivery of their prize. If a winner does not respond within the 72 hours of the notification, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit their prize and reallocate it to a reserve winner chosen by the Promoter.
14. Once the winner has contacted the Promoter to arrange for delivery of their prize, the Promoter will arrange posting of the prize to each winner.
15. The Promotion and these terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Australia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australia Courts. The Promotion and these terms and conditions do not affect the statutory rights of consumers.